- The content of this website is for your general information and use regarding Run’s services. We may change the Terms at any time by posting such changes to the website. Your continued use of the website is acknowledgement and acceptance of any such changes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and neither Run nor its clients will be held responsible or liable for such use. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Run or a third party is the owner or authorized user of all copyrights, trademarks, whether registered or not, and any and all intellectual property rights covering any material posted on the website. This expressly includes the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics of the website. We do not grant you a license to any materials you may access on the website, nor do we grant you authorization to use trademarks, service marks, or any copyrightable material on the website. You may, however, print one copy of the information on the website for personal use. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Run does not screen blog postings and we take no responsibility or liability for any content posted, stored, or uploaded by any visitor or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Run liable for any statements, representations, mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity on its website. And while we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed on the blog, we do reserve the absolute right to remove, screen, or edit without notice any content posted or stored on the website at any time and for any reason. If you feel that content/comments posted are infringing or offensive, please email email@example.com.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify Run’s endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused in connection with the use of or reliance upon such websites.
- These Terms and the relationship between you and Run are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within King County, Washington.